- Shipping for Fresh Meat is Monday to Wednesday ONLY. This is to prevent the unlikely lingering of your package at a FedEx warehouse over the weekend.
- Most orders are shipped 3-5 business days from receipt.
- We currently ship exclusively with FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Home Delivery. The option for Home Delivery or Ground is selected by FedEx and based on the classification of your delivery address as Commercial or Residential. Ceriello Fine Foods has no control over this determination. Shipping to Commercial addresses is generally cheaper.
- All sauces and cured products ship FedEx Ground / Home Delivery.
- Fresh Meat is shipped by your choice of 2nd Day Air, Overnight or Priority Overnight, depending on your selection at checkout. In some areas, there is guaranteed one day delivery from our Williston Park, NY store using FedEx Ground / Home Delivery. If there is a cheaper option, we will contact you and/or partially refund your shipping and use the less expensive service.
Refunds are not accepted without first contacting us as 516 747 0277, firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website's chat service.
We are always happy to make your order right via replacement items or store credits. In the case of FedEx-related delays or shipping problems (including breakage and spoiled food), we will advance the credit to the customer and dispute the issue with FedEx ourselves.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Why don't you offer free shipping / why is the shipping so expensive?
Unfortunately, the items we ship (mostly sauce and dressings) are both heavy and fragile. This means a lot of packing materials and a high cost for the various shipping services we use. The price you see at checkout is only HALF of the actual shipping charge. We split the shipping bill with you on every order!
Where do I enter a promo code?
All of the cart and checkout pages have a place to enter your promo codes or coupons. If you forget and have checked out without entering your code, please send and email to email@example.com. We can usually help!
Note that if you are purchasing a whole case of an item, the $1/item discount has already been deducted.
I want to send several gift baskets.
We do that all the time! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tina at 516 747 0277. We'll talk you through the process. It's quick and painless. You can set an advance date for shipping, order as many or as few baskets as you need, and customize the contents of your baskets.
What if I want: a custom mixed case of sauces and/or dressings, a custom gift basket, a custom steak package, something you sell in the store that I don't see on the website?
No problem. Custom requests can be emailed to email@example.com or arranged by calling 516 747 0277. We'll be able to send you a custom cart checkout link in one business day.
How do I enter a gift message?
On the shopping cart, there is a box for "Special Instructions". Please enter your gift message there, or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review all of the orders, so if we notice that a package is being shipped to a different name and address from the person who placed the order, we will likely contact you to double check if you need a card.
What do I do if my order is damaged?
No problem. Our sauces and dressings are both fragile and heavy, so sometimes breakage occurs. If you have received damaged product, please contact us for a replacement or store credit. We will file all of the appropriate papers with FedEx and get your replacement out in the next few business days.